For over 25 years now, God has moved powerfully through EYC to invite young people to experience His presence. God’s presence changes everything. Literally thousands of students have encountered God, experienced His love, received healing in their lives, and discovered who God created them to be…from just one week at camp This year will be no different. If you come with an anticipation to experience God and let go of your expectations of what God wants to do in you, you may leave camp totally transformed. We want to cultivate an atmosphere that allows us to not get in the way of what God wants to do, and to open ourselves up to His desire for us this week. In order to do that, we have some expectations for you and everyone attending camp that we hold in high regard.
By attending EYC, you understand and agree to these expectations. You also agree to live up to the expectations of your church and youth pastor. Please know that we consider it a huge privilege to be able to come to camp. We are honored to serve God through EYC and we strive to protect the environment we have created through our culture as much as possible. Through your agreement and willingness to meet the expectations set forth, we know that you will position yourself to experience God in a new and powerful way. You will leave for camp one way, and by Friday morning be totally transformed. That is our desire for you this week!
- Participation is required. This includes team games, group activities, services, devotionals, etc.
- Respect each other and each other’s property at all times.
- Dress appropriately for a God-centered week: modest (including swimwear), for athletic activities etc. This will be at the discretion of your youth pastor.
- Avoid public displays of affection.
- Remain on campus at all times.
- Be on time for everything.
- Boys are not allowed in the girls dorms and girls are not allowed in the boys dorms.
- Respect the camp property and facilities.
- Stay with your counselor groups at all times, unless otherwise permitted.
- Always listen to instructions from the camp staff, your counselors, or your youth pastor.
*Help us maintain a positive and fun atmosphere at camp by following these guidelines. If you are unable to abide by these expectations, your youth pastor will be responsible for deciding the appropriate consequences. In the event that these expectations are continually ignored and trust is broken, campers may be sent home at the youth pastor’s or camp director’s discretion without a refund. Help us help you have an amazing week!
COME FOR THE FUN. LEAVE WITH AN EXPERIENCE.
What to Bring to Camp
- Please come to camp with a great attitude and with high expectations for an amazing week!
- Casual, comfortable and modest clothing
- Clothes for team competition and outdoor activities. (You may get wet.)
- Sleeping bag or sheets, blankets, towels, washcloths, soap, toiletries, personal hygiene items
- Alarm clock and watch
- Bible, pens, journal, notepad
- Sunscreen, modest swimsuit
- Spending money for snacks, EYC merch, and other resources available
- Desire and heart to receive all God desires to do!
What NOT to Bring
- Phone (Your Youth Pastor can keep your phone for you and will be available if you need to call your parents, or for your parents to call you)
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
- Fireworks, or pranking supplies
- Alcohol, tobacco products, drugs of any kind that are not prescribed to you
- Skateboards, laser pointers, handheld gaming systems, etc. – anything that can be a distraction